The Cité internationale universitaire de Paris
People come to live at the CiuP for its campus and student services, but most of all they come to meet students from all over the world. The CiuP is made up of 45 residences including 22 houses managed by the CiuP National Foundation. The other residences are considered independent and work closely with the CiuP on admissions, campus life and cultural programming. The campus welcomes about 6,000 students and researchers each year.
For more information, see the CiuP website
- Access (welcome service for international students)
- A library
- Sports facilities
- A restaurant and cafeteria
- The Relais Social International (RSI)
- The Prefecture de Police
- A bank (BNP) and ATM machine
Arts & Culture
Culture is a central part of the CiuP. Each year, some 1000 cultural events are organized by the houses, the residents and the different culture services.
Since its creation, cultural life has nourished all exchanges at the Cité internationale. The cultural services, the houses and residents organize events throughout the year. Find out more on CitéScope, on the social networks of the houses, and on the BDR page.
- The Théâtre de la Cité (independent theatre on capus)
- The Choir of the Cité internationale
- L/Oblique (heritage center)
- The Fonds des initiatives résident
- Jardin du Monde